So it is official. We are now grade nine students in teh RHHS, where it is impossible to tell the age of any select student and there is an apparent lack of male teachers according to Sandy. Question: how does one figure out for sure if the teacher is male or female through just the last name and the first initial? Or did you know them before?
Apparently, Nalini and I have the screwed up gym with a different teacher which is first period. I am elated with joy. To add to that, she has it first semester and I have it second, which means so far there is no one in my gym class.
The RHHS agenda greatly interested my grandmother. She read it for about twenty minutes, asking me pointlessly irritating questions as we drove to the sushi bar. I am not planning to use the agenda for anything other than writing random crap notes.
The schedule is a mix of screwed up abbreviations I could not understand until a helpful gr. 11 turned to me and went "do you want me to explain?" My schedule is actually okay, seeing as most of it mirrors everyone else's minus the electives.
Semester 1:
Homeroom/ Gifted Math: Sinatra
Gifted Geography: Baulk
Lunch
Gifted French: Bolton
Family Studies: Russell
Semester 2:
Gym: Pollock (the other teacher that no one apparently has D=)
Gifted English: Zsebik
Lunch
Gifted Science (I think I was high when I changed it from mainstream back to gifted O_O): Higgins Wright
Drama: Mackay
Are exams strictly by class or with anyone? O_O
School is in a week. <3 I have no shoes.
Claimkeycard.Com Bug Pour Acheter Des Habits Gratuitement Sur Roblox
-
Claimkeycard.Com Bug Pour Acheter Des Habits Gratuitement Sur Roblox
[image: Alt/Text Gambar]
[image: Changer le port d'écoute du service Terminal Server...
6 years ago

Go buy shoes. NAO. xD
ReplyDelete