Monday, September 21, 2009

I despise Geo Challenge.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=.

I HATE THAT THING. I was so good at it before. Now my reaction is so slow I can barely differentiate Germany from Russia. Keith beat me. As expected. Tony beat me. Fine. Derek beat me. D= MY AUNT WHO DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH GOT FB AFTER I TOLD HER ABOUT GEO CHALLENGE AND BEAT ME.

F.M.L.

No homework. No wish to do anything. I have neck cramps. I attempted to play geo challenge for the past half hour.

Going out for lunch tomorrow with a bunch of people. I think.

Debate team. Muscles, who is now no longer Muscles because he threatened to murder me if I called him Muscles again, so know him as David Vladimir-Dimitry (the only two male names in Russian I don't fucking despise), is my debate buddeh. I think. We will own everyone with our Russian superiority.

And if we don't beat you in debate, we will beat you so hard you wish you never won. =)

What else...My bus buddy reads Hemingway for fun on the bus. What can I say, not is he attractive and is his voice manly, he is intelligent as well. Dayum. Hot.

You know what else is hot?

Yuedi's half brother. Hothothot. He's as hot as Jake, for those who know and understand.

Andddd...Failed French again. Got pretty decent on geo quiz. At least it improved my average. I have a feeling I got every answer wrong on the math quiz. I am pretty sure it is not true, and if it is, I will transfer into applied. D=

Bye. I will take a short break to talk to some people and will resume phailing at geo challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment