Sunday, September 27, 2009

Moar homeworkz.

 Wordle: blog

I am done the family studies project. It turned out bs, especially because I got deprezzed after looking at three years worth of pictures. I only picked out about ten to go into the project though. I am also almost done the geo package, and hoping to copy one page I really don't get off Mich. Now I just need to study for my French and geo tests. I decided not to study for math in hopes I will pull it off with the fact I actually listened in class. Except for that time Mich, Laucker and I spent a period fixing whiteout. And that time I bothered Derek for cough mints. And that 1000x times I wrote random notes. Actually, never mind. I'll cram tomorrow.

The above is my new addiction. And Shadow's, since I have addicted her to it. It is a site that creates an image with the most commonly used words out of a bunch of text. The above image is me copying my whole blog text into the thing. Enjoy. =D

Yesterday, I finally pwned geo challenge. Now I am 2nd behind Keith. But that is to be expected. So I am happy.

Ahaha. I was sick last week. This week, everyone else is sick. That is D=, but I can't help feeling happeh.

The above month was so awesome overall. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment