Monday, August 31, 2009

I have created myself another addiction.

Apparently, I am now addicted to blogging. I am not yet sure if it is one of those addictions that entertain me for one week and annoy everyone who talks to me during the time (eg. Chuck Bass), or one that lasts longer than that but also makes no sense (eg. pine needles.) I ate pine needles today again. Before that, I bought a strange-smelling, expensive cheese and amused myself with smelling it for several minutes. Actually, almost an hour.

The cheese smells better than it tastes. That is quite unfortunate.

I wish I had a brother. Sadly, I do not.

After posting my first blog entry, I realized I forgot to mention the fact the title of this blog was relevant to the fact that I got an iPod of the same colour. It is quite epic.

I am proud of myself. I did not yet have an urge to end any sentence with an emoticon. Although instead, I have noticed that I rotate between Canadian and American spellings, which is also not good.

Tomorrow, I pick up my schedule. Then I will go to a sushi buffet. I am happy.

I have contented one of my friends by giving her an icreadibly lulzy book about high school from the POV of a shallow gr. 9 girl who wishes to become popular. The book explicitly describes clothes, features lesbian references and uses 800 pages split into 4 books to span one month. I got it from Scholastic last year, and it brought me great lulz.

In or Out. <3 The book that proves everything in high school is subjective to nothing but your POV on it.

What else? Oh yeah. Today, I had an argument about when summer ends - August 31st or the day of the autumn equinox, which is September...something. I forgot. I had insisted that summer ends on August 31st, as that is how I have been taught. Up to gr. 4, school always started on September 1st, and the day before had therefore been considered the last day of the summer.

I think that is very rational. D= And I have not changed my POV. Therefore, you do not win.

Today, I spammed another blog. I feel proud. Congratulations to the people who got blogs. Chain reaction <3

2 comments:

  1. No, I stil think I win. Or maybe we both win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second more than the first. xD

    ReplyDelete