Saturday, September 5, 2009

School in 3 days =D

Even less than three. More like two and a half now, and I am suitably happy about that fact. Although being lazy the whole day by watching serials, playing random games and having equally lazy, one-post-a-minute MSN conversations *until my MSN malfunctioned and died D=* was pretty fun, I lack productivity or social interactions. Therefore, I want school back. I am not sure in which part exactly high school will be exciting, but I am feeling the overall thrill of summer boredom ending. Somehow, I am convinced the workload in high school will be less, especially if I somehow manage to stomp out/lessen my procrastinating habits. Therefore, HS shall be good.

List of productive things I had done during the summer:
  • Leaned an impressive vocabulary of 50 German words.
  • Got new running shoes.
  • Cleaned out my desk, room and closet.
List of non-productive things I had done during the summer - there are many, the list being much, much longer than the one before it.

Everyone was productive during the summer. D= They studied or had good experiences. I know I am generally being bs, but despite the fact my summer was good, there are no achievements to it.

And...yes. I must now go debate random clubs I will/will not take. xD

2 comments:

  1. I barely did anything! Ended up similar to you; what's worse now is that I've given into the ff urge...due to boredom! And thus, we need school, forever and always if we do not want to thorw ourselves off cliffs because of withdrawl. Eww, drugs.

    ReplyDelete