Today, for the first time in my life, I experienced severe symptoms of a hangover. After going to sleep at like 3AM, I woke up continuously every few hours in severe heat and greedily drank tap water before collapsing back into bed with a nauseating feeling in my stomach. Maybe it was because I did not drink any non-alcoholic drinks or eat a lot, basically abandoning all the precautions I usually follow. On the other hand, I did not drink that much. But that depends on your personal opinion of how much is "that much."
New Years was fun. Despite the fact that I was not allowed to attend an actual overnight New Years party because my parents insisted on a family holiday, it was still very fun. 8D Although Tusaani ditched us because apparently, "New Years" refers to January 1 instead of December 31st.
Yuedi's coming back from Florida today. Yayy. 8D
On the other hand, break ends in 2 1/2 days. Dammit. I want the break to be at least 3 weeks. Dx I don't want to go back and be forced to stress over class and study for exams and have no free time and...Yeah. Dx
I failed at making my New Years wish, btw. When the countdown ended, I was too busy getting/drinking champagne to actually think of anything useful.
Happy 2010 everyone 8D
New Years was fun. Despite the fact that I was not allowed to attend an actual overnight New Years party because my parents insisted on a family holiday, it was still very fun. 8D Although Tusaani ditched us because apparently, "New Years" refers to January 1 instead of December 31st.
Yuedi's coming back from Florida today. Yayy. 8D
On the other hand, break ends in 2 1/2 days. Dammit. I want the break to be at least 3 weeks. Dx I don't want to go back and be forced to stress over class and study for exams and have no free time and...Yeah. Dx
I failed at making my New Years wish, btw. When the countdown ended, I was too busy getting/drinking champagne to actually think of anything useful.
Happy 2010 everyone 8D

Did you really drink alcohol? And how much?
ReplyDeleteI did, and I'll tell you in person if you're still interested later. 8D
ReplyDelete