Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exam week is ending. Dx

And damn, that sucks. Because despite the fact that the suckage of my exam marks can not even be described by the word mediocre, the week itself was pretty awesome. Also, I console myself with the fact that I can still bring my miserable 82% average up by Russian (which makes it 85%) and next semester, which will hopefully make it even higher.

Wow, I really doubt someone reads this academic bullshit. In fact, after writing it for a mere four lines, I got bored with myself. And my eyes are tearing up from some onion cake that my cooking skill impaired grandmother is making in the kitchen. I should really do something productive such as offer to help her or, at the very least, organize my binder, but instead I blog.

Today, my dad gave me a long speech about my low self-esteem. I expertly refuted him with family studies bullshit, which left him speechless. Despite that, Janet still beat me by 0.4% of a final mark. Sucks, right? Dx

Oh, last week I finally watched Avatar fully. The first time I watched half and got bored. This time, I decided that it is actually a good movie and I'd give it like...a 10/10 for the effects and a pretty good mark for the plot also. Although, on the other hand, this general idea *is* kind of overused.

I STILL don't know what my actual 2nd semester schedule is. I am completely fucked.

I think it's
Gym ~ Pollock
Drama ~ Williamson
Science ~ Higgins (placeholder)
English ~ Sartor

But...I don't know the rooms. Also, NO ONE has 2nd period drama. So I am doubtful now. Maybe I shouldn't have fucked around with my schedule all the way back in November.

Partayy tomorrow. 8D

And then 2nd semester. I can't wait for March Break.

This is probably the last time I will label/write a Family Studies post. I am sad.

I am a loser. MLIA.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel still reads Daryna's academic bullshit!~ 8D

    ... I have not watched Avatar yet. Everyone says it's really good. Perhaps I should go watch it soon. o_O

    ReplyDelete