Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wei Wei Wei is coming over.

We have to do French, which Nalini ditched us for with her flimsy excuse of "I'm going to California and I can't stay because my parents don't care about what the fuck I say." In revenge, we're charging her for all the materials, the bus fare...And I think I will be charging her for my moral trauma also. Just so I will earn something for the fact that despite not doing anything, Nalini's mark is only 5% lower than mine because she leeches off my projects AND my study notes. To cover up her blatant selfishness and laziness, she promises to "like hug me forever" and says that she "needs it more moremore".

Wei Wei Wei is being late because his dad had to shovel the driveway from the snow. When he does come over, we're going to go to Hillcrest to buy Nicky a turtle. When I told my dad a guy is coming over to do a project and we're going to Hillcrest, he somehow came to the conclusion that I am finally dating someone serious enough to bring home. I had to reassure him by saying Tom is a vegetarian and is also Asian. To that, my dad responded with "does he drink vodka?"

I was stumped.

Then he said: "If you say yes, then I will kick him out because drinking is way too early, and if you disagree with that you're just dumb. But if you say no, I will kick him out because he has no Russian pride and you said he's not Russian anyway."

I love my parents.

Wei Wei Wei is now eight minutes late. Instead of doing something productive like starting my Family Studies ISU essay which I HAVE to finish today because there is about a 50% chance it's due tomorrow or knitting a scarf for my bear because there's about a 110% chance it's due tomorrow, I am blogging.

WTF.

I tried Tumblr and realized that recreating my wonderful lime-green theme will take too long. Also, all my posts will be lost and I'm not that radical. =O So Blogspot it is.

Oh, Wei Wei Wei is here. Bye. =D

1 comment:

  1. LMAOOO...
    WEI WEI WEIIII ;D
    your dad is <3
    he is the best russian i've known...wait i don't really know him...but yahh...he wins over you now 8DD

    ReplyDelete