Saturday, January 16, 2010

Exams. o.O

Fuckfuckfuck.

My very first experience with exam week and HS and exams in general, and I get four official full-blown 1.5/2 hour exams while everyone else gets 2/3 and study for like...1. o.O And Russell scared us so badly for Family Studies. She's marking grammar/syntax in an openly sadistic way. How can we write and edit 25 short answers in the span of 90 minutes? I am not talking about commonplace spelling mistakes, but rather sentence structure and minor vocabulary issues.

If I fail Family Studies exam, Tim will beat me.

And then I'll kill myself.

I studied for French today. Made study notes, actually. Then I bought prezzies for Shandy and Rach and their partay later today.

I am apparently very busy on exam week. Dx It's 2 weeks before and the only free time I have is Friday afternoon.

Crosby Volunteering Monday and Tuesday. 8D It may or may not be fun, especially because no one is coming Monday because of science/music/some other shit that I...strongly dislike...exam. I made Marco Lu come so I won't be so lonely. But Tuesday most Crosbians are coming. 8D

We have so little food. Our fridge has nothing but various condiments and random stray leftover booze. Our cupboards have stale bread. My parents are working hard and are like...on the phone/computer 24/7. And I am too fucking broke to even get myself food. Dx

I had a food stash before. I ran out.

Now I shall go and make myself another fucking ketchup sandwich before I starve and die.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. LMAOO...
    i'm supposed to be doing sumthing productive right now in business class, but i am currently commenting to your blog posttt 8D
    mich is gooooddd
    so, i promised yuedi that next time i see mr. cheng at a restaurant, i will say "hi" ;D
    YOU HAVE TO PROMISE TOO
    oh..and go and get some more foodddd
    OR ELSE YOU'LL STARVEEE D:

    ReplyDelete