Or almost gone. There are three days left, and I plan to spend them in an awesome fashion that will contribute to the pretty-goodness of this year. Tomorrow I am attending Sarah's swim party. The day after I am...?, and on the 31st is sacret family time, daiquiris, tequila and Russian karaoke.
I have just read Fandi's blog post and decided that since I possess a blog, I will attempt to do her note-like thing before taking a bath and going to sleep. Also, I would like to say that the sleepover was fun, but not very amazing as technological gadgets dominated our time. But Sims 3 with Sarah was fun. 8DD
Sandy's meat buns are delicious and very Asian. Mich liked my Secret Santa present. I did not get mine because Yuedi's in Florida, but I will hopefully get it later.
On to the...note?
- At least one new person you met this year.
I have met...I can't really pick one, because I have met many people and each one of them had a quality that I would like to describe. Some of them had good eyes and played Bon Jovi songs on guitar, others denied being Asian, others had many skills...8D To actually answer this question, I shall pick Yang Zhao, my gr. 9 semester one debate partner who is 5'10 and apparently has a blowjob face. She is pretty good. 8D
- One new thing you did.
I did debate. <3 And I plan to continue doing debate for the next four years. <3
-Best Decision
DITCHING BAYVIEW FTW.
-Worst Decision
I...don't even know. =O I probably had one...xD
-Most memorial thing you said
Most...memorable? I actually have many, and I can not decide. I am better with quotes from others, you see?
I'm sorry. I tried to come up with something and failed.
- Most memorial memory (Good or bad)
Western. 8D
Although last week was also pretty good some days.
-Best accomplishment
100% on history test last year <3 And...DECA, maybe?
-Resolutions for 2010.
Mich knows, but Mich shall not tell. <3
- One random thing you did or one random thing you want to do next year.
"I have played strip everything."
What else?
Oh yeah, 2009 was the best year of my life. =D
I have just read Fandi's blog post and decided that since I possess a blog, I will attempt to do her note-like thing before taking a bath and going to sleep. Also, I would like to say that the sleepover was fun, but not very amazing as technological gadgets dominated our time. But Sims 3 with Sarah was fun. 8DD
Sandy's meat buns are delicious and very Asian. Mich liked my Secret Santa present. I did not get mine because Yuedi's in Florida, but I will hopefully get it later.
On to the...note?
- At least one new person you met this year.
I have met...I can't really pick one, because I have met many people and each one of them had a quality that I would like to describe. Some of them had good eyes and played Bon Jovi songs on guitar, others denied being Asian, others had many skills...8D To actually answer this question, I shall pick Yang Zhao, my gr. 9 semester one debate partner who is 5'10 and apparently has a blowjob face. She is pretty good. 8D
- One new thing you did.
I did debate. <3 And I plan to continue doing debate for the next four years. <3
-Best Decision
DITCHING BAYVIEW FTW.
-Worst Decision
I...don't even know. =O I probably had one...xD
-Most memorial thing you said
Most...memorable? I actually have many, and I can not decide. I am better with quotes from others, you see?
I'm sorry. I tried to come up with something and failed.
- Most memorial memory (Good or bad)
Western. 8D
Although last week was also pretty good some days.
-Best accomplishment
100% on history test last year <3 And...DECA, maybe?
-Resolutions for 2010.
Mich knows, but Mich shall not tell. <3
- One random thing you did or one random thing you want to do next year.
"I have played strip everything."
What else?
Oh yeah, 2009 was the best year of my life. =D

lmao...the YANG RESOLUTION ;D
ReplyDelete