Sunday, December 13, 2009

My christmas tree's delicious <3

Except I have no Christmas Tree, but that is okay. What matters is that I am in the holiday spirit, holiday break is in less than a week, and it will be awesome. =D Also, during the holiday break, I will be enabled to do no work for almost two weeks, squishing it all into the last 2-3 days, sleep for 12 hours a day and not go outside for reasons other than to get transported to someone's house. Also, I will get a Christmas present. And a New Year's one. And possibly not even one. I will also start my novel during Christmas, and possibly finish and edit a few short stories I produced during times of severe procrastination.

We are done our math project, and I am also done my Family Studies lab/report. Mich was being epic and finished our whole cooking project in like 20 minutes - all I have to do is bring a tray. I kind of feel bad. Michh, come scarf shopping with us, I'll buy you something green =D

I have the Holiday Cheer. I stopped stressing about my work and decided that the 3% I will lose in geo if my map sucks will not matter.

I'll just do good on the exam or something.

Or just get a 70% =D Although my mark went up like 10% after the test and the debate o_O And I found my textbook.

Bye =D




2 comments: