Mich and I are currently sitting outside Sandy's room while everyone else is DSing with some random farming games. We just had a Tap-tap match and no food. Dx Today, we plan on an all nighter, but since sleep is my favorite hobby, I might as well fall asleep by like...12 or something.
Yuedi ditched our partay. D8 We're convinced that she is pimping someone for money/pleasure (fruit salad?)
Ima let Mich spam so she can spam. 8D
YAY! WE ARE AT SANDY'S HOUSE...and we is bored ;D
so...daryna can type now 8D
Apparently, no one has gone far. Or even started the journey. T.T
I have also not gone far. Not far at all. 8D
MICH: oh...you've gone the farthest here xP...SECOND BASE 8D
As long as it's second base 8DDD
Yeahhh...Bye. xP
Oh, and I just lost the game. AGAIN.
Claimkeycard.Com Bug Pour Acheter Des Habits Gratuitement Sur Roblox
-
Claimkeycard.Com Bug Pour Acheter Des Habits Gratuitement Sur Roblox
[image: Alt/Text Gambar]
[image: Changer le port d'écoute du service Terminal Server...
6 years ago

Mich got CORRUPTED!!
ReplyDelete