That's what I told myself yesterday as well, when I went to sleep at like 10 and stayed in bed texting and eating delicious white chocolate. As in, "I would wake up tomorrow and type all my three essay projects and map that desperately need finishing by Monday and will even possibly commence and finish all my other projects that need to be finished by the end of the week." Then I woke up, read my email, found out my Secret Santa, started planning gifts for the person and a few other people, read Fandi's lengthy blog entry, found out I am not the only one who thinks they failed math...And blamed myself for that run-on sentence because of Fandi's beneficial (?) influence.
Quick summary of the week sums up to the fact that I did nothing at all productive, failed to study for the tests I had, have a backlog of projects that I seriously doubt my ability to finish...Also, my parents got very pissed over the useless fact that I forgot to send them Derek's address to pick me up after we finished "working on our math project." For that, I would like to berate all members of my group, although primarily myself and David, because instead of working, we ended up gaming and/or playing darts and/or stalking Derek's cats and/or in Mich's case, raping sheep.
Now because my parents are pissed, I think I can not do anything this weekend. D8 I *may* be able to see Ninja Assassin, but that is an unknown possibility.
By the way, who wants to go present shopping with me if I don't buy everything I want this weekend? 8D And for Yang and Yuedi, you also promised to take me scarf shopping <3
After this, I will go and write my Small Appliance Report about an electric frying pan. That is very unfortunate. D8
I wonder who got me for Secret Santa. =O
Bye. xD
Quick summary of the week sums up to the fact that I did nothing at all productive, failed to study for the tests I had, have a backlog of projects that I seriously doubt my ability to finish...Also, my parents got very pissed over the useless fact that I forgot to send them Derek's address to pick me up after we finished "working on our math project." For that, I would like to berate all members of my group, although primarily myself and David, because instead of working, we ended up gaming and/or playing darts and/or stalking Derek's cats and/or in Mich's case, raping sheep.
Now because my parents are pissed, I think I can not do anything this weekend. D8 I *may* be able to see Ninja Assassin, but that is an unknown possibility.
By the way, who wants to go present shopping with me if I don't buy everything I want this weekend? 8D And for Yang and Yuedi, you also promised to take me scarf shopping <3
After this, I will go and write my Small Appliance Report about an electric frying pan. That is very unfortunate. D8
I wonder who got me for Secret Santa. =O
Bye. xD

LOL
ReplyDeleteRAPING SHEEEEPPPPP
xPPP
I'll go shopping with you next weekend if you want =D
ReplyDeleteYour weekend andventures sound interesting. xD