So...It's been almost a year since I first posted on this blog. I remember how I found it so enjoyable to just sit there for prolonged amounts of time and type away about random crap that was happening in my life, or just my thoughts, or...well, anything. I used to have the time, but, more importantly, I used to have the motivation. Back then, I was actually dedicated enough to go on at least once in a few weeks to give the people who devote some portion of their time to reading this a glimpse into my life. No matter how small that glimpse was, it's the fact that I actually remembered to blog. I haven't yet been thinking about how people would react to anything and everything I say, or that "there are better things to do than sit there and update this old thing that's been hanging in your bookmarks since April."
So thanks Laucker, for making me get off my lazy ass and trying to get this thing back into at least occasionally updated mode. <3 After all, it's summer, I'm not that busy and definitely not busy enough to pretend I don't have the ten minutes a day it takes to write an entry. After all, I do read everyone's blogs. And Jason was right - I have to finish what I started. So I wanted a blog that would talk about my high school experience. And yes, a chunk of my life is just gone. Another chunk is documented so flimsily it's probably gone anyway. But...if there is a chance to keep it going, I'm going to exercise my perseverance in doing so. So... My summer's been pretty uneventful in terms of productivity up to the point where I got a job. Today would be my second day of working, and I am already dead from the huge, cold fridges, standing for hours on end (in heels, no less, and not even by choice - they require dress shoes), and the 7-hour shift. But whatever, I keep myself alive by thinking of the paycheck. Otherwise, I have just hang out with friends and played Sims 3. And went to the gym in the last week to try and lose weight. Not that it's working, but whatever. -.- I realized that if you're busy, you don't think about how you look. So it's all good.
Believe it or not, I sort of miss school. A lot. D= I'll *try* to update tomorrow, but if that doesn't work out, I still will write something sometime...xD
So thanks Laucker, for making me get off my lazy ass and trying to get this thing back into at least occasionally updated mode. <3 After all, it's summer, I'm not that busy and definitely not busy enough to pretend I don't have the ten minutes a day it takes to write an entry. After all, I do read everyone's blogs. And Jason was right - I have to finish what I started. So I wanted a blog that would talk about my high school experience. And yes, a chunk of my life is just gone. Another chunk is documented so flimsily it's probably gone anyway. But...if there is a chance to keep it going, I'm going to exercise my perseverance in doing so. So... My summer's been pretty uneventful in terms of productivity up to the point where I got a job. Today would be my second day of working, and I am already dead from the huge, cold fridges, standing for hours on end (in heels, no less, and not even by choice - they require dress shoes), and the 7-hour shift. But whatever, I keep myself alive by thinking of the paycheck. Otherwise, I have just hang out with friends and played Sims 3. And went to the gym in the last week to try and lose weight. Not that it's working, but whatever. -.- I realized that if you're busy, you don't think about how you look. So it's all good.
Believe it or not, I sort of miss school. A lot. D= I'll *try* to update tomorrow, but if that doesn't work out, I still will write something sometime...xD

Yayyy, Daryna is back! Everyone is updating again, it's great. ♥
ReplyDeleteI switched blogs.
sometimesbyme.blogspot.com