Monday, August 9, 2010

CHOCOLATE.

Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate.

I may have sounded slightly insane in the title/tagline of that post. So here's the explanation: during my demonstration, I ate a piece of chocolate every 5-10 minutes, chocolate for lunch because I am too cheap to buy anything else and chocolate on the break. I wake up early and seeing as it's the weekend, my breakfast also ended up being chocolate. And, oh yeah, I try not to eat after 6 so my last meal was chocolate. So basically, four different varieties of chocolate were all that I ate in the last 2 days except for BBQ/steak (could not resist.

So...One would think I'd be repulsed by chocolate right now...But NO. D= After the demo finished, I got forty (40 =O) bars leftover to take home. And that's after sharing with store employees/guy who was selling ginger ale. So I lugged it all home, swearing to give it all to my parents, grandparents and friends who love chocolate and eat one bar at most...

Snacked on chocolate on Sunday evening, had it for breakfast on Monday morning and just had it as dinner when I came home.

It's fucking delicious.

And really, really, REALLY fattening, especially knowing how much of it I consume.

Please don't blame me for whining about dieting for the next few days: I have a reason.

Anyone who will see me reasonably soon (I'll say next two weeks) and wants a bar of $3:50 Nestle chocolate, just msg/comment/text/etc.

In other news, I tied a game of Monopoly against Adam. His version of Monopoly is so based on luck. D= I got used to playing mine, which had stocks and jackpot and tax police and auctions and lots of complicated stuff...xD

I love Monopoly. <3

Oh and I got drenched today in the rain.

The get-together planning I got shows that all your schedules are so complicated. I feel bad for slacking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment