I'm not sure who exactly I am talking to here, but you know how sometimes you do something that your parents would find wrong? Like, I don't know, failing an exam, getting drunk at a party, or even something as trivial as failing to make curfew? So you already know that your parents won't be proud; in fact, they'll be angry, yelling and you and threatening to take away...Uhm, whatever they usually take away in those situations (internet, allowance, free time?) And then you, expecting it all, come in and start apologizing, ready to accept the punishment, and all you get is sadness and disappointment?
You lose nothing outside of feeling immoral and bitchy. But it feels even worse.
After all, if you serve your punishment, it's done - your parents can't judge you anymore or even really bring it up. But when they're willing and mature enough to assume you're independent and you fail them...Ohh fuck. D=
You lose nothing outside of feeling immoral and bitchy. But it feels even worse.
After all, if you serve your punishment, it's done - your parents can't judge you anymore or even really bring it up. But when they're willing and mature enough to assume you're independent and you fail them...Ohh fuck. D=
Yeah so there it is - that little thought that's been going through my head after I just talked to my mom. No, I didn't do anything badly wrong: I was just half an hour late coming home from Wonderland because I didn't properly check the bus schedule. Sure, I broke my curfew by almost an hour, but I was at Wonderland. To my parents, that's apparently a big deal. And I do respect it, even though it's different from all my friends.
It's nice to know they care for me.
But it feels even worse when I let them down.
11:11...Time to make a wish...=D

D:
ReplyDeleteHope you (and your parents?) ... feel mutually better about the situation soon. ._.;