Sunday, August 30, 2009

I has a blog =D

Yes. =D I wanted to get myself a blog for the whole summer, but since it was basically a blur of watching random movies, reading fanfiction and rarely books and not doing anything even remotely productive, I figured I will give myself something to procrastinate about and do it sometime when the summer ends. Although summer is not technically ending for another eight days, half the new ninth graders are getting their schedule tomorrow, and the other half gets them the day after. And then there will be something to stress about. Or hopefully not.

My parents think RHHS has not accepted me because Bayview is still sending me letters. That possibility scares me, since in case they are right, I will probably get the crappiest schedule there is because of late enrollment.

I forgot the RHHS working hours again. xDD

Over the summer, I have noticed my inability to write anything without getting a strong urge to add an "xD" "O_O" or the such at the end of it. Although I can usually control myself, the sentence seems incomplete. That is not win.

I got random stuff. Mostly clothes. I decided to save whatever I could on school supplies, although I could not resist getting a binder you can write on, like the one Mich had. It looks semi-professional, but it has a pink part which annoys me to no end. Hopefully, the only thing I will need to carry this term will be the binder. But there probably will be textbooks, novels and all that random crap. D=

I have writer's block for my fanfic. I am actually considering ditching it, but since there are only a few chapters left I will try to stomp it out and finish the thing before progressing to writing something slightly more productive.

Despite the fact summer was not very productive and slightly boring for me, I still find myself slightly sad when thinking about the fact there is virtually a week left of it. Gr. 9 shall be fun though. I am planning on joining 4 clubs so far, although I might as well join more and drop the ones I fail at. xD Must join something sports-like. I want to take archery lessons this year, since there is no point for me to take more chess.

This blog post turned out to be very random. O_O

2 comments:

  1. Most blog posts are SUPPOSED to be random. It's not like you can predict what the other person is going to type (especially if it's lengthy).

    I like your lime-green skin. xDD

    Not much else to say. I nearly started to write up a long reply like in emails, but I figured you wouldn't take that well on your blog. xDD And yes, it is difficult to get rid of the smilies. Eww.

    ~Qi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I am not sure if I am supposed to reply, or we will very quickly turn this into a convo. xDD

    Ahh. Stupid smileys again. Formal essays shall cure me.

    My lime-green skin is lime-green <3 I actually edited the banner to match it. xDD

    ReplyDelete