Unlike what might be thought by those who know me, not because I received a pretty damn sexy mark on my math midterm. Although yes, a dose of overstress is present in this unfortunate event that occurred because of my recent lack of sleep. Today, I overslept by about 30 minutes to top off my glorious six hours of sleep, and after the process of putting on my eye makeup, I crawled out of the house on my everyday five minute walk...Three minutes before the bus was supposed to come.
I suppose it should be mentioned that I can take the school special from the Go Station a comfortable ten minutes later, although I have not yet tried this alternative since I like having bus time. But anyway, on with this useless story that happened on the day of the useless superstition that Friday the Thirteenth was, is and will be.
I walked surprisingly fast, and reached the bus stop by the time the bus pulled up...on the opposite side of a four-lane street. And here, it should be once again noted that I could have taken the school special or given the bus an opportunity to prove its gratitude for my everyday three month devotion rather than running across a four lane street on a red line after only looking to my left.
Some people say I am not a good runner. WTF. After I heard the cars honking from about less than a meter to my right, I moved my legs faster than Thompson swallows and thankfully reached the sidewalk without any injury. Profound effect was had though when the bus driver looked at me and said "never do that again". After sheepishly mumbling that I was sorry, I realized that the people in the car might drive by that place every day...Or might be my geography teacher.
Anyway. Now on to the midterms.
Math is 1% less sexy than the sexiest number there is between 1-100.
Geography is DD=.
French is satisfactory, especially with the warming thought that my mark is really 5% higher because she did not include 2 weeks' worth of assignments.
FS is highest mark in the class. But not in the grade. MUST BEAT JANET. =O
Imagine this...Someone beat my crappy last year's science mark with Ms. Higgins, a teacher from whom DEREK earned a 83%. That someone has a 0.5% average higher than me and is also forced to drink hot tea when sick despite not being Russian.
Inappropriate vocabulary goes here for Mich ruining my appetite with that person. o.O I didn't know appetite could be ruined twice in one lunch.
DECA Regionals tomorrow. Waking up at 5:30 AM. DD= Damn Derek. During our bus ride, I found out he will only have to wake up at 9:30 o.O And go to a damn hockey game rather than a multiple choice exam.
Hockey is <3.>
I suppose it should be mentioned that I can take the school special from the Go Station a comfortable ten minutes later, although I have not yet tried this alternative since I like having bus time. But anyway, on with this useless story that happened on the day of the useless superstition that Friday the Thirteenth was, is and will be.
I walked surprisingly fast, and reached the bus stop by the time the bus pulled up...on the opposite side of a four-lane street. And here, it should be once again noted that I could have taken the school special or given the bus an opportunity to prove its gratitude for my everyday three month devotion rather than running across a four lane street on a red line after only looking to my left.
Some people say I am not a good runner. WTF. After I heard the cars honking from about less than a meter to my right, I moved my legs faster than Thompson swallows and thankfully reached the sidewalk without any injury. Profound effect was had though when the bus driver looked at me and said "never do that again". After sheepishly mumbling that I was sorry, I realized that the people in the car might drive by that place every day...Or might be my geography teacher.
Anyway. Now on to the midterms.
Math is 1% less sexy than the sexiest number there is between 1-100.
Geography is DD=.
French is satisfactory, especially with the warming thought that my mark is really 5% higher because she did not include 2 weeks' worth of assignments.
FS is highest mark in the class. But not in the grade. MUST BEAT JANET. =O
Imagine this...Someone beat my crappy last year's science mark with Ms. Higgins, a teacher from whom DEREK earned a 83%. That someone has a 0.5% average higher than me and is also forced to drink hot tea when sick despite not being Russian.
Inappropriate vocabulary goes here for Mich ruining my appetite with that person. o.O I didn't know appetite could be ruined twice in one lunch.
DECA Regionals tomorrow. Waking up at 5:30 AM. DD= Damn Derek. During our bus ride, I found out he will only have to wake up at 9:30 o.O And go to a damn hockey game rather than a multiple choice exam.
Hockey is <3.>

No comments:
Post a Comment