Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I will never be looked at in the same way again.

I am not sure why, but Peter made sure to stress that during our "workperiod" in the library. We worked so hard we wish we never worked so hard. Namely, we went on Neopets and Plenty of Fish.

There will always be a fish for YOU! =O

I got my math marks. They are so bad I am ashamed to tell them to anyone; in fact, they deserve to be burned. The test I thought I did okay on was so sad I died. Tomorrow, we have a geo test, yet instead of studying during library because I have DECA and Russian later, I find out David's and Thompson's potential to be "more than friends" on Blogthings. xD

I will hopefully not fail geo, but the simple mention of the fact that there is a whole section on diagrams makes me cringe in fear.

Peter Negru just walked by and said "PETER CHAO SUCKS!!!!111 There is no other word for it!!!" I replied "Yes, okay." He said "I am SOOO glad I did not hear that. Oh, that, whatever you said."

So like, I am so bored I wish I never was so bored but lyek I have no lyfe.

^Paraphrasing David. =)

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. The epic HappyDice is sitting beside me in Tech Class as I read this. This is epic.

    Btw, she is going to spam my blog later on, right HappyDice?

    HappyDice: Sure.

    Yes. I will stop spamming your blog page.


    PETER CHAO SUCKS!!!1!!1one!!

    ReplyDelete